A personal information handler shall not refuse to provide products or services for an individual on the grounds that the individual withholds his consent for the handling of his personal information or has withdrawn his consent for the handling of personal information, except where the handling of personal information is necessary for the provision of products or services.
Relevant PIPL Compliance Documents
(Subscription Services Required)
- Faculty, staff and student employee consent template
- Student consent template
- Student employee consent template
- Vendor and contractor consent template
- Notice of change and reconsent template
- Research subject consent templates (research subscription add-on required)
- 2020 Personal Information Security Specification
- 2021 Regulations on the Management of Online Data Security (Draft)
For detailed information on XL Law Subscription content, click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.