For the handling of sensitive personal information, individual’s separate consent shall be obtained. Where other laws or administrative regulations provide that written consent shall be obtained for the handling of sensitive personal information, such provisions shall prevail.
- “Sensitive Personal Information” defined
- Conditions for consent and re-consent
- Consent for handling minors’ personal information
- Notice before handling sensitive personal information
- Impact assessment required for sensitive handling
Relevant PIPL Compliance Documents
(Subscription Services Required)
- Faculty, staff and student employee consent template
- Student consent template
- Student employee consent template
- Vendor and contractor consent template
- Notice of change and reconsent template
- Research subject consent templates (research subscription add-on required)
- 2020 Personal Information Security Specification
For detailed information on XL Law Subscription content, click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.