To provide personal information for any other handler, a personal information handler shall inform the individuals of the recipient’s name and contact information, the purposes and means of handling and the categories of personal information to be handled, and shall obtain the individuals’ separate consent. The recipient shall handle personal information within the scope of the purposes, means, and categories of personal information mentioned above. Any change of the purposes or means of handling by the recipient shall be subject to individual consent in accordance with this Law.
Relevant PIPL Compliance Documents
(Subscription Services Required)
- Faculty, staff and student employee consent template
- Student consent template
- Student employee consent template
- Vendor and contractor consent template
- Notice of change and reconsent template
- Research subject consent templates (research subscription add-on required)
For detailed information on XL Law Subscription content, click here or email email@example.com.