The party entrusted with the handling of personal information shall, in accordance with this Law and relevant laws and administrative regulations, take the necessary measures to ensure the security of the personal information entrusted for handling, and assist the entrusting personal information handler in fulfilling the obligations provided by this Law.
- Agreements with entrusted parties
- Impact assessment required for entrusting
- Technical and organizational security measures
Relevant PIPL Compliance Documents
(Subscription Services Required)
- Data handling policy for entrusted parties
- Data handling agreement for entrusted parties entrusted with handling
- Data handling agreement for handlers entrusting handling
- 2021 Data Security Law
- 2020 Personal Information Security Specification
- 2021 Cybersecurity Review Measures
- 2021 Regulations on the Management of Online Data Security (Draft)
For detailed information on XL Law Subscription content, click here or email email@example.com.