Image collection and personal identification equipment in public places shall be installed only when it is necessary for the purpose of maintaining public security, and shall be installed in compliance with the relevant provisions of the state and with prominent reminders. The personal images and identification information collected can only be used for the purpose of maintaining public security and, unless the individuals’ separate consents are obtained, shall not be used for any other purpose.
Relevant PIPL Compliance Documents
(Subscription Services Required)
- Faculty, staff and student employee consent template
- Student consent template
- Student employee consent template
- Vendor and contractor consent template
- Notice of change and reconsent template
- Research subject consent templates (research subscription add-on required)
For detailed information on XL Law Subscription content, click here or email email@example.com.